Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers from a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance sales of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and the entrepreneur being together in the same room at the same time.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
WEBER & VAN RIJN VOF
Julie Weber & Fabian van Rijn
- Mookhoek 9, 3293 AC, Mookhoek, The Netherlands
- Telephone number: +31 636246540
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Chamber of Commerce number: 71863966
- VAT number: NL858879049b01
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Our general terms and conditions can be found on the website at all times. The responsibility of reading the terms and conditions before making a purchase therefore rests with the buyer, as it is available on the website at all times.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, this information will always be found in the product description.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer has a limited validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price excluding taxes; for second-hand, margin goods, no VAT is charged. calculated.
- the possible costs of delivery;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement;
- the term for accepting the offer, or the term within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- whether the agreement will be filed after the conclusion, and if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the information provided by him under the agreement and, if necessary, restore it;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
Article 5 - The agreement
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products via the web shop:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This reflection period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
When providing services:
- In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest on delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will not exceed the cost of the return.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal insofar as provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- that cannot be returned due to their nature;
- that can spoil or age quickly;
- whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
Article 9 - The price
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services being offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, at variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of new products or services are exclusive of VAT. No VAT will be charged on all second-hand, margin goods. calculated.
Article 10 - Conformity and Warranty
- The entrepreneur will deliver a product that has the properties that the consumer could expect in the webshop on the basis of the agreement and the given specification. The consumer must take into account that he has bought a vintage product which may contain traces of use. Further guarantees in addition to the described properties of the product cannot be given as these are vintage products.
- Electronic devices are sold as a collector's item and are not suitable for (daily) use. Before using electronic devices, a qualified electrician should be consulted by the consumer.
- Any claim by the consumer with regard to delivered products will also lapse if:
- the products can no longer be identified as coming from the entrepreneur;
- the defects are (partly) the result of normal wear and tear, inexpert and / or incorrect handling, assembly, use and / or storage, maintenance, repairs (by third parties) of the products;
- the entrepreneur was not immediately given the opportunity by the consumer to investigate the complaints and to fulfill his obligations;
- the consumer has not, not timely or not properly complied with the fulfillment of any obligation resting on him.
- Defects and / or defective products must be reported in writing as stated in the complaints procedure.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but no later than 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated representative made known to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and extension
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- The consumer can terminate a contract that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time by the end of the specified term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of at least highest one month.
- The consumer can the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
- cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a specific period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they entered into by him;
- always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly renewed or renewed for a specified period.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, a contract that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a fixed period of a maximum of three months, if the consumer opposes this extended agreement. can cancel the end of the extension with a notice period of no more than one month.
- A contract that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly renewed for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month and a notice period of no more than three months in the event that the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
- An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically at the end of the trial or introductory period.
- If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may cancel the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose termination before the end of the agreed term.
Article 13 - Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the start of the reflection period as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In the event of an agreement to provide a service, this period commences after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
- When selling products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50% may never be stipulated in general terms and conditions. If advance payment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights whatsoever with regard to the execution of the order or service (s) before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
- In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
Article 15 - Disputes
- Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.
Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
Additional provisions or provisions deviating from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.